Thursday, May 31, 2012

Brief, Lazy Update...

...but again one that might be quite interesting.

I'm coming home! (for three weeks). I've finally got sick of practising my imaginary on-drive / ropey off-break down the university corridor, and decided that the real thing is in order. Hence I'll be back from the 6th - 26th August in search of a game of cricket and a cool pint in a hot beer garden. I will of course try to see as many people as possible in that time, but it might help if you were around London. If I miss you, I'm sorry, but Korea is spectacular in the autumn (SUBTLE HINT!)

About the only other interesting thing that's happening is that I've been presenting, and this time someone was kind/foolish enough to capture it on video. If you're keen on seeing me make an arse of myself, click the link below:


Right, that's all for now. Back to the grindstone.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment